Sunday, September 4, 2011

Justin Hartley


My friend told me about Justin Hartley when he was supposed to be Aquaman for a television series that didn't fly.  I didn't really care to check it out back then.  When I recently watch all of the Smallville episodes, I realised how much I missed out because I didn't listen to my friend.


Justin Hartley played Green Arrow on the hit television series, Smallville.  He was probably one of the reasons I kept watching the show.  Well, there was also Jensen Ackles and Ian Somerhalder, of course.


 I'm not actually into blond hair but I make exceptions when the guy is just way too hot.  Seriously?!  How hot is this guy?


Justin Scott Hartley was born on January 29, 1977, Knoxville, Illinois.  He is a whole lot of delicious at 6' 3".
I wonder what he'll be up to now that Smallville is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment