Monday, March 28, 2011

Timothy Olyphant


Timothy Olyphant was born on May 20, 1968 making him the senior among all the men featured in this blog.  He's 6' tall and is a whole lotta hot.


I've actually had the biggest crush on Timothy Olyphant for over a decade now.  One of my earlier memories of Tim was his role as a dealer in the movie Go.


Timothy Olyphant is, apparently, very active again having been in the tv series Damages from 2009 - 2010 and currently in Justified.


He appeared in a lot of movies in the late 90s and early 2000s.  I didn't really see any work with him in it for awhile until I watched I Am Number Four and all those tingles came back.  So, here I am making an entry for Timothy Olyphant, who is still hot after all these years.



Justified: The Complete First SeasonGo (Special Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment