Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ian Somerhalder


 Ian Joseph Somerhalder was born on  December 8, 1978, Covington, Louisiana.  He's not too tall at 5' 9½".

Ian Somerhalder plays the asshole really well, but from stories that I've read, he was teased as a student in high school because of his being a model.  The dumb jocks back in the day thought that it was girly.  Idiots!!


I'll bet those bullies are so envious of Ian these days.  His girlfriend is his The Vampire Diaries co-star and he is just so hot.  Seriously, how can anyone be so hot?  Luckily, he isn't over 5'10 or I'd probably turn into his personal TMZ.


I know that he was in Lost and I recently saw him Smallville.  I did a solo Smallville marathon and watched season 1 to 10.  I am such a loser.  Lol.


There's also a lot of photos of him and Nina Dobrev, the girlfriend, at Coachella.  I'll bet a lot of females wanted to rip her hair out.


No comments:

Post a Comment