Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Matthew Morrison


I did lose a bunch of blog updates when Google bot decided that my blog was spam.  Sigh.  Anyway, it seems the pictures are still saved so I'm just gonna repost them with a little less words.  I can't remember why I posted them anyway.  I'm sure I'll be able to remember... Well, other than they're way hot.


First up, Matthew Morrison.  He's much better known as the choir director from Glee.  This was from a sexy Details Magazine shoot.


Matthew Morrison was born on the 30th of October 1978 in Fort Ord, California.  He's also 6' tall.  Mmmhmm.  That's always awesome.  5'10" and above is great.


 Tall, talented and sexy.  Hello daddy?!  Did you notice they removed the chest fuzz?  I actually kind of liked the fuzz.   I'm not really into the fuzzy but it totally works on him.


Matthew Morrison (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Version)Glee: The Complete First SeasonGlee: Season Two

No comments:

Post a Comment