Saturday, July 9, 2011

Diego Boneta


Since I lost a lot of my entries because Google marked my blog as spam, I've been struggling to find the strength to start blogging again.  However, while at the beach with my bff, he mentioned that he missed my entries in which he would discover hotties that he never knew were hotties.  So, here I am starting anew with one of my latest crush worthy crushes, Diego Boneta.


Who is Diego Boneta?  Well, if you didn't know, Diego is a Latino singer that found a career as an actor in the US.  I first noticed him in Pretty Little Liars, where he played the tennis instructor love interest of Spencer Hastings.  After seeing his cuteness in Pretty Little Liars, he showed some sexiness is Mean Girls 2.


Last night, I saw him in the film, Monte Carlo.  Kinda odd because he's not credited with Monte Carlo on his IMDB page.  What I did learn from his IMDB page is that he is now in 90210.  Unfortunately, I don't watch 90210.  I might just start watching it though. Hmm.


Diego Boneta was born on the 29th of November 1990 in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico.  He stands at 5'11 and he loves being sexy on the beach, which is totally okay by me.


 Mean Girls 2Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First SeasonSiempre Tu (English)

No comments:

Post a Comment