Thursday, March 17, 2011

Robbie Amell


Robbie Amell was born on April 21, 1988 in Toronto, Canada.


I've seen Robbie in a few movies like Scooby Doo and Picture This!  Recently, he's been showing up on How I Met Your Mother as a love interest of Robin Scherbatsky aka Robin Sparkles.


He hasn't really been taking his shirt off very much but I love him.  I love his eyes and his hockey playing Canadian-ess.


I remember feeling weird watching Picture This! because it felt like a Canadian movie.  When I researched the cast, more than half of it turned out to be Canadian.  Go Canada!  Yes, I'm biased because I say a-boat and not about.


In How I Met Your Mother, Robbie plays a guy named Scooby who is from Canada.  Robin Scherbatsky, played by the smoking hot Cobie Smulders is also Canadian.  O Canada!





Scooby-Doo: The Mystery BeginsScooby Doo: Curse of the Lake MonsterPicture This! 


No comments:

Post a Comment