Sunday, March 27, 2011

Garrett Carr


Garrett Carr was born in Mandeville, Louisiana and is a gymnast.  A tall one.  He is 5'11 and the younger brother of Brian Carr, also a tall gymnast/model.


I was surprised to find the search term "Garrett Carr" when I checked the keywords visitors used to find this blog of mine.  I figured, if they're searching for Garrett Carr then let's make life a little easier for them.


I would totally give credit to the owner of these photos but for some reason, I can't find them.  I found these photos searching through Flickr.  They weren't easy to get a hold of, I tell you.  If these are your photos, please leave a comment for photo credit.  And thank you for the awesomeness of your lens.


They aren't the clearest photos because they were obviously taken away from the workout area, but they're still very good.  The originals were actually much larger (of course), i just cropped them to feature Garrett.  The photo below is the original size and in that one, you can actually see Brian Carr behind Garrett and at the bottom right of the photo is Olympian Jonathan Horton.  The three all competed for the University of Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment